The following rules apply to dismissed student taking courses in the summer or winter.
- If a student is registered for a summer or winter course that is in session at the time of dismissal, the student will remain registered for the course, though it will be switched to their non-degree record.
- If a student is registered for summer or winter courses that begin after they have been dismissed, the course/s will be dropped from their degree record.
- While students must wait until two weeks before the beginning of the semester to register for Fall and Winter courses, they can register for Summer and Winter courses at the same time as all other students. Go to Summer/Winter Programs for information on course offerings and registration dates.
- When planning for readmission after dismissal, students must note that summer and winter sessions are not counted towards the minimum number of semesters that students must remain away after having been dismissed.
- Courses taken during summer and winter intersessions do, however, count towards any credit requirements that academic programs might require for readmission.