Students who successfully appeal their dismissal will remain at the University of Connecticut as matriculated degree-seeking students with the following scholastic conditions applied to their continuation:
- Students will remain on scholastic probation while either their semester GPA or cumulative GPA is below 2.0.
- A 14 credit enrollment limit will be placed on the student’s account.
- A hold will be placed on the student’s StudentAdmin account which will remain in effect until the student has met with an advisor from the Contact List below.
- Students will be required to complete a Retention Success Plan before meeting with an advisor.
- Students will be required to meet with an advisor from the Contact List below to discuss any additional scholastic conditions that may be applied to their continuation.
- Students who receive financial aid may lose their aid for the following semester if they don’t make Satisfactory Academic Progress. Students who are at risk of losing financial aid will be contacted by the Office of Student Financial Aid Services. Go to Financial Aid and Satisfactory Academic Progress for more information.
|Regional Campuses||Office/ Contact||Phone|
|Avery Point||Trudy Flanery||Trudy.email@example.com||860 405 9024|
|Hartford||Christine Mosman||Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org||860 570 9083|
|Stamford||Erica Granoff||Erica.email@example.com||203 251 8484|
|Waterbury||Jamie Caruso||Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org||203 236 9930|
|Academic Center for Exploratory Students||Patricia Harkins||Patricia.email@example.com||860 486 1788|
|Bachelor of General Studies (Storrs)||Patricia Harkins||Patricia.firstname.lastname@example.org||860 486 1788|
|College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources & Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture||Office of Academic Programs:
Meagan Ridder or Jillian Ives
|Advapp||860 486 2919|
|College of Liberal Arts and Sciences||Academic Services Centeremail@example.com||860 486 2822|
|School of Business||Office of Undergraduate Advisingfirstname.lastname@example.org||860 486 2315|
|Neag School of Education||Ann Traynor||Ann.Traynor@uconn.edu||860 486 1354|
|School of Engineering||Whitney Losapio||Whitney.email@example.com||860 486 0512|
|School of Fine Arts||Eva Gorbants||Eva.firstname.lastname@example.org||860 486 3016|
|School of Nursing||Pam Cartledge||Pamela.email@example.com||860 486 1701|
|School of Pharmacy||Phillip Hritcko||Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org||860 486 2216|