RETENTION SUCCESS PLAN
Students who successfully appeal their dismissal, who have been readmitted to the University with the scholastic status “subject to dismissal” or “dismissal”, or whose status changed because their temporary grades changed to F’s, will be subject to the following scholastic conditions:
- Students will remain on scholastic probation while either their semester GPA or cumulative GPA is below 2.0.
- An enrollment limit will be placed on the student’s account. Depending on their status some students will be limited to 13 credits, while others will be limited to 14 credits. Students will be notified by email of their credit limit.
- A hold (EOD hold) will be placed on the student’s StudentAdmin account on Day 11 of each semester which will remain in effect until the student has met with an advisor from the following Contact List.
- Students will be required to complete a Retention Success Plan before meeting with an advisor.
- Students will be required to meet with an advisor from the Contact List below to discuss any additional scholastic conditions that may be applied to their continuation.
- Students who receive financial aid may lose their aid for the following semester if they don’t make Satisfactory Academic Progress. Students who are at risk of losing financial aid will be contacted by the Office of Student Financial Aid Services. Go to Financial Aid and Satisfactory Academic Progress for more information.